Connecting your Zapier for Automating Transcriptions
1. Send us a mail to get an API Key, to use in your application in Zapier, and then go to your Account Settings to connect to Zapier.
2. When Zapier redirects to the connection page enter the API key to the box, it will connect your Zapier application to Maestra.
3. After connecting to our Zapier integration you can try our Zaps which will automate your work, below you can connect to our Zap which enables Maestra to upload your Trancription to your Google Drive folder when it's finished.
4. You can also connect to our other Zap, which enables Maestra to start transcribing files that are uploaded to a specific folder in Google Drive for Zapier.
5. You can also choose to use these Zapier features in Zapier Notification Settings section in Account Settings. Finally, if you wish to disconnect from our Zapier integration, you can click on the Disconnect Zapier button in that section.
If you have further questions regarding the Zapier integration feel free to contact our support by clicking the chat bot on the lower right corner of the screen and we will get back to you within minutes.